Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I am a 17 year old, studying in std.12, interested in pursuing a career in Astronomy or Astrophysics. Which are the various fields available in Astronomy or Astrophysics? What is its scope? How can I apply to universities abroad? Does the University of Cambridge provide scholarships in these fields? How can one avail of them. Which other universities in UK offers the same course?

Purna Jaiswal
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017

The University of Cambridge has a course in Astrophysics but not Astronomy. Both these fields are excellent fields if you want to get into research or teaching. If you want to apply to UK universities you will need to fill in the UCAS form. More information on the UCAS form is available on www.ucas.com. Scholarships from Cambridge are very difficult to get and most students fund themselves. You can however, apply for scholarships through the local British Council office. Few other universities: University of Manchester, University of Bristol, Queens Mary University, University of Royalholloway & University of Glasgow.