Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I am a final year engineering student. I dream to be a lecturer in an engineering college. Can you please tell me what exam I need to give? Can I get it through MPSC or UPSC. Please provide some insights into these.

Vignesh Girase
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017

You can be a lecturer in Engineering college on the basis of your BE degree. Better if you do an ME/ M. Tech after your graduation. There is no State specific or UPSC examination for recruiting lecturers for engineering institutions. Lecturers for Government and aided engineering institutions are recruited by Directorate of Technical Education or by the concerned University directly. Private engineering colleges recruit their faculty directly. Please look for appointment advertisements in the leading daily new