Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I am an M.A.in History (2nd class) and have completed D.Ed . Currently I am teaching and I intend to pursue B.Ed course. Please tell me how can I do that without leaving my job?

Kunal Shah
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 22nd Mar 2017

You can pursue the B. Ed course by correspondence from IGNOU

For details contact:


Symbiosis International Culture Centre , Symbiosis Premises

Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, Maharashtra - 411004

or log on to www.ignou.com