Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I am BA graduate and wish to go to England or America. Please tell me some course or way to get there as our financial situation is not good.

Anugraha Shetty
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 2


YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 4th Jun 2018

To study in England with scholarships, you should have a very good performance all through your academic life. This means you must have obtained good marks in your secondary, higher secondary and graduation examination. Otherwise, you may get an admission but you may be able to get a scholarship. Scholarships for studying a master degree/diploma in UK are very few and therefore you must be an excellent student. Moreover, you must have excellent score in TOEFL/ IELTS test which is a mandatory requirement for studying in UK.

For studying a post graduate course in USA, you first of all need to have 4 years of education after higher secondary. As you are a BA, you have only 3 years of education. To add on another year, you must complete at least the first year of your MA course here in India. Getting a scholarship for post graduate studies in USA is comparatively easier but of course for that you would need good academic performance throughout your academic career. Moreover, for USA, you will have to obtain good score in TOEFL and GRE.

Other than going to England or USA for studying, there are hardly any other option unless some UK or US company hires you for a job. But that possibility is also rare these days. It was easier in the fifties, sixties and seventies. Thereafter, the VISA laws have become very strict as there is growing unemployment in UK as well as in USA. Unless you are very highly qualified, chances are bleak.

created: 1st May 2018 Last Modified: 4th Jun 2018

Very good...