Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I am currently pursuing my B.E in civil engineering and have my sight on pursuing a masters degree in the US. However my family cannot support me financially. I would like to know if there are any scholarships available and how do I go about it.

Ronak Rameshan
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017

Funding in the form of graduate assistantships (GA), scholarship, tuition waivers or loans are available at most universities in the US. However they are very competitive. A university looks at various factors while shortlisting students for a scholarship. These include entrance tests, previous academics, application documents and additional achievements. If you have a strong profile, you have a good chance. US schools require entrance tests such as the GRE and TOEFL for admission. Take the GRE before June 2011 and start applying by October 2011 for the Fall 2012 semester.