Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I am facing a serious career problem I am a student of diploma in chemical engineering. (Completed with first class from state board of technical education & training Hyderabad) Now I am working as an asst. engineering a chemical plant. I want to complete BE/B. Tech in chemical engineering by correspondence/distance/part-time anywhere in India. Kindly inform me of universities offering this course.

Reshmi Yadav
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017

You can become an Associate Member of Institution Engineers (AMIE) in the branch of Chemical Engineering or an Associate Member of the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (AMIIChE). To become AMIE, you have to pass the section A and section B examinations conducted by the Institute of Engineers and to become AMIIChE, you have to pass the membership examinations that are conducted in 3 parts. Both of these qualifications are equivalent to a BE in Chemical Engineering.

For more information and registration, you can contact Institute of Engineers, 8, Gokhale Road, Kolkata 700020 (www.ieindia.org) and Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Dr. H. L. Roy Building, Raja Subodh Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700032 (www.iiche.org.in)