Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I am pursuing my bachelors in occupational therapy from Sion medical college. Which tests are required to pursue my masters in USA, and what is entry level /post professional degrees? Name a few universities in USA for a Masters degree. When does the course start in USA?

Sabareesh Somesh
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 22nd Mar 2017

The test required is GRE and TOEFL IBT. Entry level is the course for students who want to pursue masters in occupational therapy without having the bachelors in occupational therapy, for which the duration is 5 yrs. Whereas in Post professional is meant for students already having relevant bachelors in OT where the duration is 2 yrs. In USA there are two intakes- Spring (Jan) and Fall (August). Most of MS post professional courses start in fall intake. Universities are as follows: Boston University, Columbia University, Tufts University, University of Southern California, University of WisconsinMadison & University of Pittsburgh.