Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I am student of b.sc.3 year at govt. college hsp.my subjects are phy., chem. .maths. i donn1t know what i ve to do after B.Sc. please tell me some m.sc`s or any other courses whose requirement is B.Sc. which have scope in foreign countries i will be tank full to u please reply me.

Jay Shah
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017

You have options of doing a number of courses after your B. Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, which may have career opportunities in foreign countries. Some of the options are:

1] M. Sc. in

Atmospheric Science


Biomedical Instrumentation

Biophysics & Molecular Biology


Environment Science

Food & Nutrition

Forestry (Economics & Management)


Information Technology

Life Science



Population Studies

Software Systems

Wood Science & Technology

2] MCA or related courses in Information Technology like MIT/ PGDIT

3] PG Diploma in

Environment Management

Footwear Technology


Packaging Technology

Plantation Management

Plastic Processing Technology

Sugar Technology

4] Diploma in

Motion Picture Sound Recording

Safety Engineering

Environmental Pollution Control Technology

Dialysis Techniques

Industrial Safety