Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I have done BA- Ded HI / DSE Hi, MA. (His) and Diploma in Office Automation & Financial Accountancy. I am a teacher in Speech improvement but think I need formal education to give maximum. Please tell me about CET entry requirements, Fees, eligibility, course duration, etc.

Sanskar Haridas
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017

Maharashtra Health Sciences Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) is conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik for admission into 4-years Bachelors Degree in Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology after 10+2 in Science. You are not eligible for this degree as you have an arts background.

You can pursue a B.Ed. in Hearing Impaired which has a subject Speech and teaching of speech to the hearing impaired.

Universities: University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai 400032

Course: B.Ed. in Hearing-Impaired

Eligibility: Graduate