Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I have over four years of experience in the reporting and editorial field of a leading newspaper. I wish to study journalism abroad and require a scholarship for the same. Please help me.

Shreyash Punekar
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 2


YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017

You can check the British Council website at www.britishcouncil.org.in for all details regarding scholarships and other funding options in the UK. The Charles Wallace Scholarship supports post graduate programs in English studies, the Humanities, journalism, arts, heritage conservation and humanities scholarship fund. It supports talented Indians in the early or middle stage of their careers to spend focused time in the UK, helping to achieve their artistic, professional or academic ambitions. You have to be in the age limit of 25-38years to avail this grant.

James Hitdablunt
created: 31st Jan 2019 Last Modified: 31st Jan 2019

I think you can have enough experience to study journalism in a university and I think you might find https://homework-lab.com/ very useful - you'll need some more spare time to work on your articles while studying. It helped me to accomplish several goals in my field so I think it'll be extremely helpful to you in yours. Wish you luck!