Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

I want to become a CA

Nishant Wani
created: 26th Jul 2017 Last Modified: 26th Jul 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 26th Jul 2017 Last Modified: 26th Jul 2017

Hi Nishant,

You have to complete the course conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).

After your class Xth, you can register for the Common Proficiency Test at www.icai.org. However you can appear in the Common Proficiency Test only after you have appeared for your HSC.

After clearing your CPT, you can register for IPCC. In addition to Articleship a student must complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT). After IPCC you have to appear for your PCE and then finally register for the final course. And finally after clearing the final exam, you can finally enroll for membership at the Institute, and be called a Chartered Accountant.

For further details, please see the link below: https://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/chartered-accountant