Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

Im a btech 1st year student but I want to pursue BBA what should i do k

Chetan Agrawal
created: 21st Aug 2017 Last Modified: 22nd Aug 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Aug 2017 Last Modified: 22nd Aug 2017

Hi Chetan,

Since you want to change course , it is better to be sure about your interest before you make that change. Dont worry, we will help you make an informed career decision.

The best way to start is to take the Youngbuzz Career Assessment Test that will measures your Aptitudes, Interest and Personality and then based on your results you should do an detailed career counselling session with one of our expert career counsellor. They will then recommend the top 3-4 careers that you are best suited towards.

For further details check out our Career Guidance page: https://www.youngbuzz.com/career-guidance

Do let us know if we can help with anything else.