I wanted to know about the best Post graduation courses available in mass communication or photography abroad. What entrance exams do I need to give?
You can aim for a M.S degree in Mass Communication and Photography from a good university in the U.S.A like Emerson College, University of Florida Gainesville, Boston University, New York University, Academy of Arts University, Savannah College of Art and Design, University of Southern California, The George Washington University, Temple University and University of the Arts. Apart from TOEFL iBT test, you will need to take the GRE General test.