Bachelor Degree or its equivalent.
The admissions for MMS programme for full time as well as second batch is in process.
The intake of the institute is 180 in the full time ( first shift ) and 60 in the second shift ( total 240 ). MIMR ranks amongst very few institutes to have such high intake in the first year.
The admissions to govt seats would be done through CAP procedures and schedule.
For institute level seats, candidates are requested to contact the institute personally along with their documents.
The fees for the MMS course is as fixed by the shikshan shulka samiti.
Concessions in fees are given to the reserved caste candidates.
Required Documents for New Admission
- CET Score Card.
- S.S.C. Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- 12th Std Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- T. Y. (Last Year) Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- B.E. or B.M.S. All Semester Mark Sheets.
- Domicile / Leaving Certificate / Pass Port.
- Caste Certificate.
- Cast Validity Certificate.
- Proforma – I (Undertaking).
- Gap Certificate.
- Migration or Transfer Certificate.
- Four Passport size Photographs.
- Three Sets Xerox Copies of All Documents.