- Application for admission into Ist Year Degree should be made on the prescribed form obtainable from the college office on all working days on payment of Rs. 75/-. The candidate should fill in the application form in their own hand writing.
- Candidates should submit the application forms along with certified photocopies of the following certificates.
- Memo of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution where the student last studied.
- Photocopy of 10th Memo
- Bonafide certificate
- Caste certificate (In case of BC / SC / ST - candidates )
- Income certificate of the parent ( In case of BC / SC / STs)
- Migration certificate (by those students coming from any university other than Osmania University). Seeking admission into II & III Year.
- Admission will be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the O.U.
- 1st list of students admitted will be displayed on the college notice board as per university schedule.
- Originals of all the required certificates should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Decision of the principal / admission committee will be final.
- If the candidate applies for more than one course, separate application form(s) must be used and registered.